This is an opportunity to join an INDEPENDENT CREATIVE AGENCY, where we offer flexible hours, great benefits, and a fun and collaborative team environment.
WE CREATE CAREERS
We’re committed to creating exciting career opportunities for all team members to learn and grow at Hillhouse Creative. In this role, you will have the chance to explore your passions and hone your skills through opportunities such as diverse projects, community engagement, and taking on roles in the company with increasing responsibilities and leadership influence.
ABOUT HILLHOUSE CREATIVE
Hillhouse Creative is a creative agency located in Kingsport, Tennessee. We provide branding, design, and web solutions for established nonprofit organizations to clarify communications, amplify fundraising, and accelerate their impact.
We’re excited to be growing again! If you’re interested in being part of a thriving creative agency that offers a diverse range of experiences, a collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to bring creativity and innovation into your work, while challenging the status quo, we’d love for you to consider Hillhouse Creative for your next career move.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
In this role, you will:
- Extract insights, conceptualize ideas, develop solutions, and produce creative tangible outcomes using raw data and information about client business and marketing goals.
- Take initiative and make decisions around how to best develop, design, and deliver projects to meet client goals from beginning to end.
- Participate in brainstorming and feedback sharing; execute your own and others’ ideas; write, proofread, and edit creative copy; and produce tangible materials.
- Review, analyze, and understand relevant information and materials to determine the best outcome for all final deliverables.
- Stay up-to-date on technical skills and knowledge of design trends and techniques.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize your own work in accordance with company standards.
- Proactively communicate with team members, clients, and vendors in an open manner to ensure all client work products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain all client and agency files and work samples per company standards.
- Contribute to improving operations, decreasing turnaround times, and streamlining workflow by bringing fresh ideas and suggestions to the team.
- Vendor coordination, communication, and management for assigned projects.
- Assist with basic office tasks: keep your desk and work area clean, take out trash when needed at the end of each week, open and close the office, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adaptability + Flexibility
- Communication Skills
- Creativity + Innovation
- Organization + Time Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Take Initiative + Self-Driven
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or web design
- A minimum of one (1) year of graphic and/or web design experience with an in-house or agency team (intern experience may be included)
- Intermediate experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with time tracking and project management software
- Experience using PowerPoint
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of social media marketing